Pages

Great Homeschool Curriculum

CurrClick

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Time to Get Ready for Next Year...

Hi,
I am starting to get some ideas for next year.  Joshua ended up attending a private Christian school this past year.  I was too busy to homeschool him.  I am still working 2 jobs..but, I have cut my hours down at both of them.  Joshua's last day of school is May 30th.  I am planning on using Time4Learning again next year as well as paces from A.C.E.  Which is the curriculum his school uses.  I like it..but, he isn't too fond of all of the workbooks.  So, we are going to add some computer time for him with Time4Learning.  He will be in 2nd grade next year.  Wow, time is going by so fast.  I hope to be able to keep posting on this blog every week.  I really enjoyed it last time.

Have a great Easter.  HE IS RISEN!



Sherry

0 comments: