Pages

Great Homeschool Curriculum

CurrClick

Monday, March 8, 2010

Introduction...

Hi and welcome to my homeschooling blog.  I am a stay at home mom, wife and mother.  My son's name is Joshua.  We have been homeschooling for 2 years.  Joshua is now in Kindergarten.  He will be 5 in June.  We started homeschooling him at 2 years old.  He loves to learn.  He is reading level one readers now.

We are currently using an online curriculum.  It's called "Time 4 Learning" (http://www.time4learning.com/).  It is very easy for Joshua to use.  We have been using it a little over 2 weeks.  So far, I have nothing but good things to say about it.  I will continue to update my experience with this and other curriculums frequently.

  I hope that you will stop in frequently and allow us to share our homeschooling  journey with you. 

Bye for now.

Sherry

0 comments: