Pages

Great Homeschool Curriculum

CurrClick

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What We Are Doing Today...

Joshua is spending time today on his computer.  He is working on the letter "S" today in Language Arts.  In Math, he is going to be working on comparing "more and less".  I am really impressed with this program.  Time4Learning is definitely worth the 19.95 a month.  And there is no contract or commitment...so, if for some reason you can't or don't want to continue.... you can just simply cancel.  And no, I am not a spokesperson for the company.  lol.  I just wanted to share our experience with the program... in case anyone else was interested in it.  



After computer, we are going to go over sight words.
I am going to be adding 3 new ones today.  Joshua will practice writing his name next.  Then, we are going to do some worksheets.  Then, after lunch and free time, he will get back on the computer and do a 20 minute phonics lesson. He will then read me a new book.




This picture is showing something my husband hooked up for us. (please excuse the mess around the TV)  He connected the computer to a TV.  So, now I can watch Joshua's progress as he works on the computer without having to stand next to him and look over his shoulder.  The TV is pretty big...so I can get some things done around the house and still be able to see what Joshua is doing.  Pretty cool!

Well, that's our lesson plan for today.  Hope everyone  has a great Tuesday!

0 comments: